Rossul Design is one of the top UI/UX design firms in Canada, with more than 17 years of experience creating highly usable and intuitive enterprise-level applications for B2B markets. We have delivered innovative user experiences as a digital partner to some of the world’s leading brands, including ABB, Johnson Controls, Intact, PNC Bank, RSA, AAA, Libro, Hatch, Рanasonic, TFS to name just a few. We are always driven by our passion for creating compelling and highly usable products. You can be part of an agile design team that creates groundbreaking solutions to complex problems.
We offer competitive compensation, including a comprehensive, flexible benefits program that includes Extended Health and Dental Coverage, Disability Coverage, Life and Critical Illness Coverage.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct heuristic evaluation of web and mobile applications.
- Create user products UX personas
- Create user stories and journey maps based on functional specs
- Design and prototype elegant solutions for web and mobile apps
- Conduct usability reviews
- Plan and run user tests and other design research activities
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team and development teams
- Communicate design solutions to engineers and stakeholders
- Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce intuitive user interfaces
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style.
- A degree related to the field (UX design, Usability, Visual Design, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong portfolio of successfully completed projects
- Full command of Figma, Sketch, inVision, Zeppelin
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- An understanding of design patterns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of HTML and CSS. (You don’t need to write code)
- Bright and cozy office environment
- TTC accessible
- Snacks provided
- Open PTO policy and flexible working hours>
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- Unlimited vacation days
Job Type: Full-time